dimanche 13 novembre 2011

Le jour où... elle a fait du nail art (2)

The day... she did nail art (2)

Quand j'ai reçu Faux Pas, j'ai eu une idée, vous vous rappelez? Et bien la voilà en pratique.

The day I reviewed Faux Pas, I told you I had a nail art idea, remember? Here it is!


Avec /with flash

Sans / without flash


Voici donc Bacterium, avec une pointe en Faux Pas (à main levée, je n'aime pas utiliser les guides autocollants...). J'aime beaucoup le résultat, et je pense le refaire dès que mes ongles auront repoussé (j'ai du les couper cette semaine).

The base is Bacterium, with a Faux Pas tip drawn free-handed, because I cannot be bothered with the sticker guides stuff... I really like the result and will do it again as soon as my nails are back to the right length (I had to cut them last week...).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License