dimanche 30 octobre 2011

CdJ... Citrouille du jour!

PotD... Pumpkin of the day!

Halloween oblige, j'ai fait une citrouille... Bon, d'accord, la vérité: comme la plupart des Français, je ne fête pas Halloween. Mais j'avais un potimarron à préparer, et je me suis dit que c'était l'occasion. Je vous présente donc mon premier Jack'o Lantern!

It is Halloween! Like many French people I do not celebrate Halloween (it is the time of the year when I would love to live in the United States). But this year, I had a pumpkin to cook, so I decided to make a Jack'o Lantern (my first one!)

Avec le chien fantôme / Featuring the ghost dog

 Et je n'ai pas pu résister, je l'ai allumée hier... En préparation de ce soir! Joyeux Halloween!
Avec une photo ça marche mieux...

I could not help but light it yesterday, as a test for tonight. Happy Halloween!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License